Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year with Kyle, Jessica, and Taegan. It was relaxed, but also a very enjoyable one. Kyle and Eric left to go hunting at their dad's on Thanksgiving late afternoon, which left Jessica and I to shop for Christmas. Jesikah also came with us this year. Wal-Mart and Kohl's had insane lines, but I think we ended up with everything we wanted and more. :)

The feast
Pies (2 chocolate, 2 pumpkin, and a cherry which they took to their dad's)

Cute Taegan

Loading up our plates

Eric getting sweet potatoes







After dinner, we rested for a little bit and then I took some family pictures of Kyle, Jessica, and Taegan for their Christmas cards.  I thought they turned out really cute.  It was a beautiful day.  Such a cute little family! Kyle also took pictures of us which I will post later.



2 comments:

6L's said...

pics look great, good job! teagan is entirely too cute scrunching up his nose, lol, love it!

Susan said...

Those family photos you took of the 3 of them turned out really cute. I know Kyle and Eric are brothers, but wow, they look a lot alike! ;) Looks like a great Thanksgiving.