Saturday, October 29, 2011

First Frost

Last night we had our first frost. It seemed like it came a little early this year, but I looked at the stats and I guess it is fairly normal. I know one year my roses were still blooming into mid-December. It doesn't look like it was cold enough to get my roses this time either. It just barely reached below freezing, but we had a good amount of frost on the ground.  I took these pictures out my back window when I got up this morning, but the sun had already started to burn it off.  The trees are sure beautiful everywhere lately!  I absolutely love fall with the warm days and frosty nights.






2 comments:

Susan said...

Very pretty...I also love the fall for all the beautiful colors. I don't think we've had our first official frost yet.

Candace said...

Love the pictures!