Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcoming Taegan

Our nephew, Taegan, was born on February 22.  We were anxious to welcome him, so on February 25/26, we took a little trip to Huntsville, Alabama to visit Kyle and Jessica and our new nephew (as well as Grandma Cindi who was there to help with the new baby).  He was just as cute and sweet as we expected.  I had to compete with Jesikah and Grandma in getting turns to hold him. :) Tessa and Jarem were mostly interested in Crookshanks (the cat).  My favorite pictures of him are: the one where he is yawning, and the one of him smiling.  I was very proud to capture the first picture of a smile.  I had my camera ready to take a picture of him and he had a sleepy smile and I snapped.  I love that one.



2 comments:

Susan said...

He is really cute. I love those little gloves. I remember trying to keep those on the girls. They hated them! But those little fingernails were so hard to cut. Does he make you want to have another?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! He sure is cute, hopefully we will get to see baby Taegon soon too! We are flying out to Florida In April and Kyle and Jessica may come to see us while we are there :)