Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feathers

I just had to write down this funny story before I forgot it:

I was having lunch at school with Jarem a week ago on Friday.  We were sitting across from a little boy in Jarem's class, Braden, who was having lunch with his grandparents.  Braden's grandma was talking to Jarem and asking him what type of food he likes.  Jarem was listing off all kinds of fruits and vegetables that he likes, then he said:

Jarem: I LOVE chicken, any kind of chicken, I just love it.
Braden's Grandma: I think you might be growing some feathers
Jarem: (checks his back for feathers) No, I don't have feathers, but my brother Alex is growing feathers IN HIS ARM PITS.
(Grandma looks at me smiling--very surprised!).  I had to explain that Jarem has an older brother going through puberty!

It was pretty funny!  No one was more surprised than me that Jarem said that.  I didn't even know that Jarem knew about that.

3 comments:

Carroll Family said...

LOL!!!

Michelle said...

Lol, I bet that was a big quack up at the lunch table!! Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!