Thursday, April 8, 2010

Preschool Easter Party

Jarem was very excited to have his preschool Easter party last Wednesday.  They handled it like Valentine's Day.  Each child brought an egg filled with candy for each other child.  Then we just wrote Jarem's name on the egg so they knew who it was from.  I had a busy week and was a little unprepared for the party.  About 10pm the night before, I had to run to the store and get candy and eggs.  I also had to buy Jello for the Jello Jigglers that he was supposed to bring to the party.  Eric helped me and we got all the eggs filled and written on as well as the Jello made before heading to bed.  I wished that I would have planned ahead better so that I could have had Jarem help me...he would have enjoyed that.  Oh well, he was excited to find his eggs the next morning already in a basket for school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cutie! Look at that adorable smile! He sure does look excited! :)

Susan said...

What a fun way to share eggs. I don't think any of my kids ever did that. I can't believe how big and grown up Jarem looks!