Sunday, April 25, 2010

Building Birthday Legos

The day after Jarem's birthday, Jarem had to go to preschool, but Tessa was staying home from school because she was sick.  Jarem tasked Tessa to build his Toy Story Lego car while he was at preschool.  When I first saw her building it, I got after her, but then Jarem assured me that he asked her to build it She got it all built and ready for him when he got home.

After preschool, they spent most of the afternoon building the rocket together.  Jarem would find the pieces and Tessa would put them together.  They worked together so well.  It brings me great joy when I catch my kids being kind to each other and getting along.  These two have a really sweet relationship most of the time.


1 comment:

Christie said...

Cute! I would've gotten on an older child for that too... Glad he was there to clarify. I love it when they get along