Thursday, April 8, 2010

Alex Got Braces!

We have been talking about getting braces on Alex for quite some time.  Finally, we got it accomplished.  He had to have a tooth pulled also.  He was really worried about getting them on, but I think they look great on him.  He looks like a real teenager now.  He's already trying to cheat on the rules of eating sticky or gummy things though...


It was pretty cool how they made a mold of his teeth and everything. Those next to his are Jesikah's(left). She will be getting braces at some point also, but not yet. It seemed quite comprehensive all the things they prepared in their initial presentation for treatment.

 

3 comments:

Carroll Family said...

They keep putting Ethan off - he's got two baby teeth with no permanents under them, so they're working on what to do with them. I think they've figured it out - so probably this summer.

Anonymous said...

How long does he have to wear them? I had them for 2 years plus headgear...that wasn't fun. Two other of my siblings have had them too. They're not fun(pain +not eating favorite sticky foods) - but so worth it in the end!

Susan said...

Corey still has her baby tooth with no tooth underneath. I can't believe it hasn't fallen out yet! I'm not sure when she will finally get her braces. I think they look very nice on Alex. Our kids are growing up so fast!