Saturday, December 19, 2009

Isn't it obvious?

We've been busy cleaning, shopping, and decorating for my family to come into town for Christmas.  We told the kids that we need their help and there will be jobs for everyone.  They are trying to get lots of points on Santa's nice list, so they are being quite helpful.  One of the jobs Alex got assigned was to take the recycling out to the car so we could drop it off at the recycling center after church tomorrow.  He assured Eric that he did it.  Later, when I went to add some cardboard to the box, I looked in the back of my car, I looked in the back of Eric's car, I looked in the garage, and still couldn't find the recycling.  Finally, I opened the sidedoor of the van, and this is what I found:



Is it really necessary to tell our 14-year old to put it in the back?  Isn't it obvious?


Don't know how we are all going to fit for going to church tomorrow...

2 comments:

Susan said...

With kids, nothing is obvious. You need to learn to be more specific!

Christie said...

LOL!