Sunday, December 20, 2009

Celebrating James' Birthday!


My brother, James, arrived tonight to stay with us until Christmas. Today is his birthday, so we had to celebrate!  One of his favorite desserts is fruit pizza, so we all enjoyed a little Sunday night fruit pizza with him. He turned a big 26!  I still remember the year he was born.  I was so excited because I loved babies, but also because when we acted out the nativity on Christmas Eve that year, I got to be Mary and hold a real newborn baby(James) that could have been just like Jesus may have been.  It was pretty special for me.  I was 9 when he was born, and I loved him and took care of him like he was my own.  It's hard to believe he's all grown up now.


Here James is passing out his dessert to everyone


My sister, Melanie, and her boyfriend, Ben,(left) also arrived Sunday night to spend Christmas with us.  We all enjoyed the fruit pizza.

2 comments:

Susan said...

That pizza looked good-did you make it?

Christie said...

What a cool memory to have record of. I also LOVE fruit Pizza and my birthday was in November. :-) LOL!