Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Foxy and Fuzzies

During the snow days, Jarem came into my bed each morning and wanted to play this game.  We called it "Foxy".  He came up with it.  The shape that he is making with his hands below represents a fox.  The fingers standing up are the fox's ears.  His guy was named "Foxy", and and I was the mother fox.  The foxes would be on the hunt for turkeys to eat which are below.  When Eric joined the game one of the mornings that he was home, he introduced "gator".  Gator would sneak up and try to eat the foxes.



Turkeys or chickens that the foxes hunt.  One morning Jarem didn't want the turkeys or chickens to get eaten so he decided the foxes could only eat apples or fruit.  He is sensitive in that way.

Foxy

Gator

These are little fuzzies that the girls and their friends and Jarem had fun making and playing with on one of the snow days.
I like it when the kids can be creative on their own and come up with things to do without feeling like they need to be entertained all the time.

1 comment:

Linda said...

That's really sweet. I love it when the kids do that too--it's the best! I saw on your other post that you get migraines--I think I knew that but forgot it--sure hope it doesn't happen too often--that sounds awful.