Saturday, October 26, 2013

Jarem Being Goalie

Jarem really enjoys soccer and has become very aggressive in getting the ball.  He loves to play and gets nervous for the games.  He doesn't like being goalie because it's too much pressure.  One of the games, he was made goalie.  While he kept most of the goal attempts out, he did let one in.  He told me later that he felt like he let his whole team down because he let the other team score a goal while he was goalie.  I told him that he should also remember all the balls he kept out.  He was nervous about goalie after that.  

He seems to be the one of the smallest on his team.  Sometimes I wonder, "Is he really that small for his age, or are these guys just Amazons?"


1 comment:

6L's said...

I wonder the same thing with my boys! I think the other kids are giant!