Monday, May 14, 2012

Arts in the School Night

This past Thursday was Arts in the School Night. Each class in the elementary school takes a country and represents that country with art. This year Jarem's class was France and Tessas class was Mexico. Jarem's class had a bike each student made to represent the Tour De France. They also made Eiffel towers. Very cute stuff!

Tessa's class did Mexico brochures, flowers, and pinatas to represent Mexico. I took a few other random pictures too.

I loved all the art! It is always amazing. The honor choir also performed that night. I have accompanied them this year and have grown very fond of them. They did awesome! I had a friend video the songs for me, unfortunately though, my phone ran out of memory mid-program so we didn't get the last 2.

I am going to post some utube video links for the songs I got.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Very creative artwork! I liked the bikes with their faces.

Nikki said...

That's really neat. I like the idea of teaching about geography through art projects.

6L's said...

we loved all the art that night and spotted several from your great kids. the kids are always so excited about this night!