Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve: Gifts

Our family has the tradition of opening pajamas every Christmas eve.  This year we added a book exchange for all the cousins, so they could exchange gifts too.  We started with the younger ones because it's too hard for them to wait.


Everyone got into their pajamas and then it was off to bed for the kids. Some of the adults stayed up and enjoyed the evening and talked. It was fun to be together with family.
Alex handed Lyla the first gift



She loved her books.

Taegan was next


He got a Curious George pat-a-cake

Next Taegan


Next Jarem

He got a drawing book, 2 sticker books, and

Knuffle Bunny Free

Next Tessa


She got Ivy and Bean books 3-6

Jesikah got...


And Alex got the newest one in the Wimpy Kid series.  He's collected all of them through the years.


Now pajama time!  We let me all open them at once on the count of 3.






Eric and I got pajamas too



After everyone got their pajamas on, it was off to bed for the younger ones. Some of us adults stayed up and talked until late. It was fun to be together with family again.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I wanted to tell you that I read all the blogs I follow on Google Reader, which means I don't always leave comments. But, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog and all the pictures! Hope you have a wonderful, blessed new year! Love ya!