Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Parties

Also the same day as the Honor Choir concert, all the classes had their holiday parties.  Tessa's class made gingerbread houses.  I was at the school pretty much all day.


This is Connor, a boy in Tessa's class that is in my novel group.  He was dressed up so spiffy for the concert that I told him I wanted to get his picture.  I have enjoyed doing novel group with a group of about 6-7 kids in her class 2-3 days a week.  We are currently reading the Hobbit and this particular boy can tell you anything you want to know about the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.  Every time I go, he asks if he can tell how Smaug the dragon dies...but we aren't quite there yet.

This picture was taken during Jarem's holiday party.  One of the things that they did was to make reindeer cupcakes.  The grape makes for a very large nose.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm glad you've been able to spend so much time this year at your kids' school. They must really love having you around!