Monday, December 27, 2010

What a Mess!

The day after Christmas(Sunday), we headed to church despite the snow.  Since it was snowing, hardly anyone was at church.  Eric was conducting and the organist hadn't shown up, so he was in a bind and asked me if I would play as the meeting was about to start.  I agreed and played the music on the piano since I haven't played the organ in years.  I was a little stressed just because I hadn't gone over the songs before, but it went well.  And amazingly, the kids were very well-behaved sitting by themselves the whole meeting.

Just after we got home from church, I went to frost the second almond roll as an after-church snack and accidentally dropped the whole plastic container of powdered sugar on the floor.  It covered my new Ugg boots (first pair ever) that Eric gave me for Christmas.  I was so mad!  There was fine powder everywhere and both of my new boots looked like this:




It took me nearly an hour to clean up everything, and although my boots are suede, they were water-proofed, so I was able to wash them off with a washcloth.  

No comments: