Saturday, October 9, 2010

Father/Son Campout

Jarem's first father/son campout was supposed to be in May, but then the flood happened.  We were very excited when it was rescheduled to October 8-9.  We had an unusually dry fall, so it worked out well.  Jarem was so excited to go camping with his dad, and Alex was mainly excited to see his friends.  I think I have some more pictures somewhere, but this was all I could find that Eric sent me.

Jarem making/eating s'mores

Having some hot chocolate the next morning
With the boys gone, and Jesikah had a church-sponsored young women sleepover, it was just Tessa and I at home.  This is very unusual, so we made it special by going out to dinner together at Manzanilla, and then we did our P90x workout, relaxed for a bit and got ready for bed.  She slept in my bed too, which is also rare.  It was a fun night with just the one of us.


No comments: