Friday, October 2, 2009

Rafting Trip

In mid-September, Eric went for 5 days on a rafting trip with two of his brothers, Kyle and TJ, and a few friends to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Jenny Lake, and areas in Utah. They rafted, hiked, camped, and just had a good time together. He doesn't often get a chance to spend time with his brothers since they are all spread out, so I was excited for him to get to do this. He wanted to blog about it, but hasn't gotten it done yet. He got some great pictures (especially considering the old camera he took), so I thought I'd upload the pictures and I'll let him tell the story when he gets the chance.


Eric with two of his brothers (L to R, TJ, Eric, and Kyle)

















My personal favorite picture

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Hey got some really neat pictures! Glad he took some with his brothers, those are neat. I wish it would have worked out for Jared to go- I know he really wanted to see all his brothers. Maybe next year!

Holly said...

Awesome pictures. I love pictures of nature at its best.

6L's said...

looks like pure heaven!

snapie said...

That looked like a lot of fun. Awesome pictures!

Christie said...

That picture that is your personal favorite.... Beautiful!!!