Monday, October 5, 2009

Decorating for Halloween




Last year we were crammed in the tiny two-bedroom apartment for the month of October, so there were no decorations or festivities for Halloween, so this year I was excited to get my fall decorations out. It's not much, but when we were in Florida, Grandma Cindi gave us this awesome jack-o-lantern with fiber optic lights inside, around the hat, and even fiber optics in it's straw hair. It is very fun to look at when it's dark changing color. We've had fun with it so far. Thanks Grandma!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love decorating for fall and winter!

snapie said...

Cute!

Christie said...

She's so CUTE!!!

the Sayler's said...

Very CUTE!

Tami said...

You are such a fun mom! Looks great! I need to set out a few pumpkins too.. thanks for the motivation!

Candace said...

Love your fall decorations. Looks like Eric had a great time on his rafting trip. Aaron was sad he wasn't able to go. When are you coming this way again?

Michelle said...

It looks like you had some fun decorating for Halloween. I think my kids enjoy decorating for Halloween rather than Christmas!
I think I do too. this is my favorite time of year.

Corinne Baird said...

Rozanne - fun to catch up with your family. At one point in joyschool Jaycie said she was going to marry Alex. I guess it's good we're back in touch. :-) Thanks for saying hi.