Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ricks Family Reunion 2013

This year my brother, Michael, and his wife, Mary Jane, were in charge of planning the family reunion.  They decided to do it in Burley, Idaho and the surrounding area since that is where they live.  We didn't know if we were going to be able to go due to the prices of plane tickets.  Having a little baby and Eric's limited time off work was not going to allow us to drive.  I finally found some plane tickets where I could save $200 per person if I came on certain days, which would mean me and the 3 younger kids would have to stay 3 weeks.  That wasn't such a bad thing for those of us who were more available anyway! :)  So, Tessa, Jarem, Micah, and I came out on June 12 and stayed until July 1.  Alex, Jesikah, and Eric came out for 5 days and were able to be there for the reunion.

The reunion took place June 20-22.  This first day we had a river day.  Mike arranged to get jet skis, a boat, and some other water toys.  Later they had water balloon fun and soccer in the park.  The kids and adults had a lot of fun.  However, after lunch Eric ended up taking Micah and I back to my parents house because Micah was not feeling well.  He wouldn't stop crying.  Micah had the stomach flu and was not feeling well.


























1 comment:

Susan said...

Looks like a lot of fun & a great way to cool off. Poor Micah...hope his stomach flu was short-lived.