Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 3: Independence Lakes Hike

On Saturday, all that were able went on the Independence Lakes Hike.  From our family, Eric, Alex, Jesikah, and Tessa went.  Jarem might have been able to make it, but there would have been a lot of whining, so Micah, Jarem, and I stayed with the other moms and kids who didn't go.  The kids played together and we just relaxed a bit.

They had a great time on the hike though.  Here are some pictures from those who went on the hike.  I've been on that hike many times, and it really is a beautiful place.

Brenda and her fiance, John 







Alex always has to wear a jacket...even in the summer.  He turns the heat on in the car too!

I couldn't believe that John went swimming!!!  I am sure it was very cold.

Just out of the water




















2 comments:

Susan said...

That area is beautiful! I'd like to do that hike some day.

6L's said...

Great pictures! Looks like a beautiful place and gorgeous day to go!