Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spirit Week

The high school has Homecoming Week this week, so the middle and high school are having Spirit Week which means they get to dress up everyday! It has been fun having the girls in middle school because they LOVE to dress up. Alex would never do anything (still doesn't) for the dress up days. Yesterday was 80's day, and today was Superheroes day. Here are the girl's outfits!




Batwoman with the icy stare


Superwoman

I bummed you can't see her belt in any of the pictures cuase it cause a big sparkly star on the front

Cape view (not sure why she is cowering) :)

The Power Duo

I thought their costumes were cute, especiallly since I pulled Tessa's together in about 10 minutes this morning.
PS--I updated my blog today, so look past the cloudy day post and you will find several new ones!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I have to say, you have a talent for putting costumes together! I can't believe that was last minute!! That's fun your girls like dressing up, I never liked to, but then I was in student government and had to my junior and senior year. I wish I could have come up with cuter outfits like your girls'!

Susan said...

I think dressing up for school activities is a girl thing. Your girls look really cute.

Linda said...

I love it when my kids do the fun part of school stuff--I never did but my kids are braver than me! Great job!

Nikki said...

Jesikah looks so much like you. they are both so grown up and beautiful.