Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cloudy Morning

A couple of weeks ago, Jarem went out on the front porch to wait for the bus and came running back in to tell me that I had to come and take a picture of the clouds!  I got my camera right away because I was anxious to try out my new camera and sure enough, the clouds were very interesting.  I love how Jarem is very observant and always notices things in nature like birds, trees, or flowers.



While I had my camera out, I took a few pictures of this cute boy as well!  Love this boy!




5 comments:

Carroll Family said...

OH, I LOVE CLOUDS!!! And, those are beautiful!!!!!!! And, is it really cold enough to wear a jacket back there???

6L's said...

wow! those are quite the clouds! jarem is sooo cute!

Cindy Ricks said...

Those clouds look amazing!! I love the looks Jarem.

Susan said...

Great pics! Glad you are enjoying your new camera.

Anonymous said...

Interesting clouds, they almost look heavy! Did you get any rain from them?