Monday, March 5, 2012

Pagoda Bells

Here is a YouTube link of Jesikah playing Pagoda Bells for a concert at Austin Peay University this past Saturday. She participated in music festival the day before playing 2 songs including this one before a judge. She received a superior rating, which is the highest. Everyone who received superior was invited to perform in this concert. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEvi168VTaE
I was very proud of her. I heard the people in front of me say, "It's so beautiful!" while she was playing. And it really was. She added dynamics which really made it stand out.

Below is a picture they took afterwards of everyone who performed.

1 comment:

David & Viola Ricks said...

Jesikah---and to think I was there when you picked out that song. The teacher thought it might be too hard for you. It was absolutely beautiful. You played with spirit. I am proud of you.