Sunday, December 21, 2008

Attending the Christmas Carol

I got to attend the Christmas Carol play with the 2nd graders at Tessa's school. We had a good time, but I was not informed that they were playing for an hour at the park before the going to the play. Unfortunately, I only wore a long sleeved shirt with no coat, so I FROZE. Needless to say, I was VERY happy to get in the warm theater to watch the play. The Roxy Theater is very small and old, but the play was well done. I had a good time with my girl. This is a picture that I took on my phone of Tessa and I that day.


Artist's rendition of the Roxy. It was clean and cozy, but small and old.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Cute picture of you two! I'm glad you got to thaw a bit! Scott would be disappointed in you if he found out you weren't wearing a coat! Ha ha!