Sunday, August 31, 2008

In Church Boy, Out Grunge??


Today we took Jarem to nursery at church. He was dressed in a plaid button-down shirt and dress pants when he went in--I swear!! When he came running to me after church, I didn't recognize him. This is how he looked: striped superman beanie and a black rockband shirt several sizes too big over his clothes. At first glance I wondered who's parent had dressed their son like that for church. Then I realized---it was MY OWN SON!


He said the "dad" in nursery said he could wear it and keep it. I'm not sure what the lesson was on in nursery, but I'm a little concerned!! (haha) Since the "dads" took over, the curriculum may have taken a turn for the worse... :)


Jesikah thought we needed to add the peace sign to the look---and I have to admit--I think it fits! :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What up Dude? I think he looks cute but on a Sunday at church how funny. I wonder what will happen next week?
It was great to see your post on our blog. I hope that house is coming along.

Susan said...

That is a very "unique" look..definitely something a dad would put together. He does look very cute, though!

RyanJohnsonFamily said...

Hey Rozanne1 That is too funny! How is you new ward? Do you guys have new callings yet? We miss you guys!

BeforeFamily said...

That is very funny! Looks pretty comfy to me..I hope it taught a good lesson!