Saturday, July 18, 2015

Alex in Evanston, Wyoming

I haven't said much about Alex since he has been on his mission because I have another private blog where I post all his letters and pictures, but I figured I would give an update every once in a while on this one too. Alex recently got transferred to Evanston, Wyoming. He got a new companion, Elder Smith from Connecticut. He is doing great and recently received a new assignment as a zone leader. He is very excited to be in Wyoming again. He loves the people, the country, and the work there. A church member emailed me these pictures of having Alex and his companion for dinner one evening. This is the first picture we have of Alex with his new companion. 



1 comment:

Susan said...

You must be missing Alex like crazy! But, it looks like he is enjoying his mission. I'm glad he is a good writer and you hear from him regularly via email. He looks very happy in those pictures.