Monday, June 9, 2014

Missionary Setting Apart

On Monday night, our family and my parents went to the Stake Center in Hopkinsville, KY where Alex was set apart as a missionary.  It was a wonderful and spiritual blessing that he was given by the Stake President.  I am grateful that my parents were able to be there, and I know it meant a lot to Alex too.

I warned Jarem beforehand that he needed to make sure he didn't break out laughing during the blessing cause he has had a strange tendency of uncontrollably laughing at the most inappropriate times lately.  He said he was going to say a prayer and ask Heavenly Father to help him be reverent during the blessing.  I was so proud of him.  He did very well and remained calm and reverent during the blessing.

It was a wonderful time to be together just before Alex left.

Waiting for the blessing to begin

Tried to keep him quiet with snacks

Alex with President Craig

All of us after the blessing

No comments: