Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

The night before Valentine's Day, Jarem and I stayed up late making these: (I am grateful that I only have one child that exchanges Valentines now).

They turned out very awesome.

Beautiful Flowers from Eric

Eric also gave me this amazing coconut cake made by a man we know from church, Connell Austin, who has a cake business.
It was delicious and totally ruined my diet. :)
Jesikah's breakfast minus the heart-shaped cherry muffin
Just put a marble in the side before baking
Alex got this:
Minus the pencils and straws 

The girls both got giant hearts with chocolates cause it was what they always wanted. :)


With a treat bag from Eric


And flowers to share
Valentine breakfast with heart shaped muffin


So excited when I gave him his Valentine bear

Kisses right away


Tags are always fun

Lot of hugs for bear

Looking at his collar that says, "Be Mine"

So happy

A huge bag of Swedish Fish for this valentine

My little Boys

No comments: