Monday, November 17, 2008

It's FINALLY Official!!

Yes, I know it's hard to believe after hearing me whine over these past three months, but no longer, because we officially closed on our house today. We've been in our house for about a week (since Nov 7), but today it became official.
As you can see, the back yard got seeded, and we hope it takes, eventually! :)
The basement entrance...aka...kid's secret escape door! :)

I'm sure most of you are sick of the house pictures (sorry), but I've had a few requests for the final pictures. It's taken us over a week to clear out most of the boxes so it's somewhat ready for pictures. We still plan to add blinds/curtains, pictures, and decor, but that will come eventually. In fact, I only took pictures of the rooms on the main floor for the slideshow. The bedrooms and basement aren't to a photo point yet. :) We still have boxes, but we've accomplished a lot. It's a lot of work even when someone else moves you (no complaints though). We have been sorting and de-junking as we unpack, so it takes a little longer. It's been busy, but we are very, very happy to be in our new house. We appreciate it so much more after being in the apartment for 3 months. The extra space is great! The invitation is open for any of you to come and stay with us. We'd love to have company...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so excited that you are in your house it ‘s beautiful!! I know how long it takes to get everything unpacked, but I hope not as long as it took me. When you get everything in place send post some more pictures I would love to see all of your finishing touches.

P.S. you can never have to many pictures, have you seen my blog lately?

Michelle said...

I also LOVE your garage doors. I want that upgrade on our next house. Listen to me already thinking ahead. hehe