Sunday, January 11, 2009

Belated Wedding Ensemble

Since we weren't sure who would be attending the wedding at the time the outfits were being purchased, my parents generously went ahead and bought our kids all outfits for Joel's wedding. I felt really bad about the expense after they weren't able to come though. The plane tickets were just too much money during the Christmas holidays. Anyway, the kids got their outfits to keep, and they were in need of new church clothes, so thanks so much Mom and Dad. I brought their clothes back with me from Idaho, and they all wore them to church today. Eric and I both agreed that these pictures turned out better than our Christmas card pictures so I wanted to post them. They are such pretty dresses and nice ties that I wanted especially Mom and Dad to see the kids in these. So here's our belated wedding ensemble/Sunday pictures.

Sitting so reverently...if only they'd been like this at church. :)

Jarem's always our little clown.

The Boys

The Girls (Eric's experimenting with angles)

I love this one with them holding hands.


Don't they look like they love each other? :)

The kids wanted to take some pictures of us...so get ready for the mushy stuff. Just Joking!


Eric even had a new tie that matched.


Hmmm....

Of course, we took plenty of pictures to get some good ones. I just wanted to end with this funny one of Jarem...he is the king of funny faces. Then we've got Tessa distracted and Alex is giving us his typical "odd" look.

5 comments:

Nadia said...

Rozanne - you are just so up to date with everything. You put me to shame. Looks like you are busy as ever and that dress is super cute. Have a great new year!

Eden said...

Cute kids. Love the clothes for the wedding and I bet grandma and grandpa are just as happy that they could give them new Sunday clothes. And I like the "mushy" pictures too. You look beautiful.

Candace said...

You took some really cute pictures. Jarem does have a funny face in that last one! It made me laugh.

Susan said...

Those are really cute pictures. I like the one of them holding hands the best. Oh, if only they could be that way all the time! But then it wouldn't be a challange anymore and you'd be bored! Ha ha.

Tami said...

What a beautiful family! Your kids are so cute and are getting so grown up. Your kids actually look like they are having fun posing for the pictures. Rozanne, you look great!