Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Card Outtakes

Well, my Christmas card that I'm sending this year isn't my favorite one ever, but let's just say, it's better than it could have been, and it just wasn't getting any better. I don't know if trying to get the kids all looking good together is hard for everyone, but it certainly was a huge challenge for me this year. I didn't even make them wear stiff dresses and itchy tights or button-up shirts--you'd think they would have had lots of smiles. Here's a couple of outtakes--just for fun! Eric was telling jokes to make them smile...this one was a little TOO funny!

Oh, the emotions of a teenager!

When was my Jesikah replaced by Cousin It.

Finally, I thought I got a good one, and my finger was in front of the flash...UGH!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like you had a fun time getting the perfect picture. Can't wait to see what it looks like!

BeforeFamily said...

Looks like you had a good time trying though! We would seriously love to come visit, but we really do not have time this holiday. Maybe we can plan a different time when it is a bit warmer! Maybe May when we are having Tornadoes down here we can come up there!

Carroll Family said...

I like the one that turned out!!! Thanks for sending us one. I think I sent your's to WA - let me know if you don't get it.....I was excited to see you have a blog - I have one too - I'll invite you because I just went private.

RyanJohnsonFamily said...

These are funny. We miss you guys. Hope ya'll are doing great.

Fourtner Family said...

Fun pictures! Ah, it brings back the memories of ours from last year--200 pictures later we finally got 1 that worked! Ugh!! Hope all is well!