1) Fish Tacos (my sister taught us how to make these Christmas 2009, and we haven't stopped!)
2) The Farming Game (This didn't come until Christmas 2010) when we spent nearly two full days playing it as a family non-stop and had a blast!
4) Saturday morning Shipley's donuts runs
5) Bath and Body Works orange ginger shampoo, body scrub (mostly me)
6) Yoga (Eric and I started P90X in October and he is still going strong and loving it. Yoga is his favorite workout even though it is 90 minutes. I am not doing the workout anymore due to knee problems, but I still do the yoga about once a week. It makes me feel so good. It clears my sinuses and takes away all the tension that builds up in my neck and shoulders. Even the kids come in and participate sometimes, especially Jarem)
7) The Nauvoo Pageant (after participating in it this year, it was a highlight of our year)
8) Legos (the kids have all gotten super excited about legos this year. It is all they talk about.)